X-TracksTM is a comprehensive sport activity PC tool aiming to manage workouts, track performance, view analysis graphic chart, plan tracks on Google Maps and share planned tracks with friends via email or Facebook©. X-TracksTM offers an intuitive user interface that makes it easy to organize activity data such as speed, altitude, heart rate, cadence in chart and visualize tracks on maps. Whether you are training, touring, trekking, exploring or just serious about getting in shape, X-TracksTM helps you get the most out of your sport equipments and workouts. With just few clicks, tracking your performance improvements is at your fingertips.
Upload, manage and analyze workouts for free
- Store, manage activity diaries and view summary in an easy-to-read format
- Track progress and conduct riding analysis in graphic charts with 5 different combinations: speed, elevation, heart rate, cadence and lap vs distance
- Customize activity columns and manage riding diaries in your own way
- Upload digital photographs via geotagging
Create, manage and share your customized tracks with friends
- Import and export GPX tracks from computer and Xplova GPS devices
- Create, edit, simulate and share tracks via Smart-RouteTM
- Preview track on Google Maps through different map backgrounds
- View location on Google Maps and elevation profile synchronously
Manage sport equipments easily
- Track all of your workout gear, mileage, hours used and history
- View equipment status in table and chart formats
- Create plans for equipment maintenance to prevent from unexpected injuries
Track personal fitness progress smarter
- Enter physical information to track fitness progress
- Analyze body status in chart with multiple combinations: weight, BMI, heart rate, calories
The Smart-RouteTM web based service offers A to B route planning with contemporary elevation profile for track difficulty reference. Xplova users can choose where to go and waypoints to pass through, mark POIs (Point Of Interest), generate ascent/decent slope information markers, acquire turn-by-turn directions along the route and simulate planned track in 3D mode before exporting to Xplova GPS device.
Create your own track with “direct line” or “along road” :
To create your own track, draw a “direct line” to choose starting point and destination on map; the track and a corresponding elevation profile (Distance vs. Altitude chart) is generated automatically to provide track difficulty reference. If this track does not match to your ideal itinerary or if you want to edit a track that meets your personal requests, just select “along road” and add multiple waypoints to complete it.
Create Smart-SignTM markers:
When a track-planning is completed, mountain peak (red marker) and slope information (green marker) are generated automatically and displayed on Google maps as well as elevation profile to provide you the greatest idea of the route difficulty; you can also add your own Smart-SignTM markers such as POI, scenic spot, water supply, rest area, etc on any point of the track. These Smart-SignTM markers can be stored together with your planned track in both GPX and Xplova trk formats before exporting to Xplova GPS devices.
Note: TRK stands for Xplova TRacK Format; Smart-SignTM markers only show on Xplova TRK format.
Preview track simulation in 3D mode
Preview your track simulation in 3D mode with Xplova Smart-RouteTM web service to confirm if your planned track matches to your needs; furthermore, multiple map backgrounds such as Hybrid, OSM, OCM, Satellite and Terrain are provided to give you a better idea of the track planning before exporting to Xplova GPS devices.
Share your journey to Facebook
With Smart-RouteTM web service, send e-mail invitation or create a Facebook© event to share your planned bike route with friends. Simply with one link click, you can download the shared bike route all over the world from Facebook©.
Import GPX file to X-Tracks:
1) Import GPX file from Computer or Xplova Device and click Next
2) Select the file you wish to import in
3) File importing is completed, click done
Export GPX file from X-Tracks:
1) Export GPX file to Computer or Xplova Device and click Next
2) Select the file you wish to import in
3) File exporting is completed, click done
Download free and worldwide OSM map to Xplova GPS device
1) Key in the country name in the column you would like to download
2) Select the map area to download
4) Download completed, and insert to device